Employment - 45Drives Technical Service Team Lead
45Drives Technical Service Team Lead
45Drives Technical Service Team Lead
Location: Sydney, NS
Term: Permanent, Full time, Days (Monday-Friday)
Start Date: ASAP
Type: In-Office Only
- Do you have a passion for people AND technology?
- Have you been yearning for an opportunity to nurture your passion for working with people?
- Do you see yourself as someone who naturally takes the lead and genuinely celebrates the successes of those around you?
- Passion and open collaboration are the forefront of our DNA
- We thrive on innovation, autonomy, and the opportunity to take risks.
- Achieving exceptional results is a fundamental part of our success, and it ultimately leads to a happier and more fulfilling workplace
- We firmly believe that meaningful work is the key to genuine fulfillment. We have a passion for helping our people succeed.
The field of enterprise data storage may be unfamiliar to you, but if you possess an open mind and a quick learning ability, 45Drives is a place you could flourish as a leader.
More About 45 Drives
At our core, we create big, strong, fast data storage solutions that allow our customers to properly manage their storage needs, and scale as they grow – all at a fraction of the cost of legacy enterprise storage or cloud. We are ‘new enterprise’ in that we provide enterprise-level solutions but under a modular, open-platform/open-source model. We work with some of the most innovative companies in the world and some of the most well-known YouTube influencers. Our marketing is a combination of cutting-edge video and social techniques, along with more conventional state-of-the-art account-based marketing.
Learn more about our company and what we do here: www.45drives.com
About This Opportunity
As the 45Drives Technical Service Team Lead you can be part of a workplace that genuinely appreciates your people-oriented mindset and strong leadership skill-set. We believe in working together towards greatness, and your role will be pivotal in guiding your team to deliver outstanding results, ultimately contributing to the success of the whole organization.
In our world, customers are our top priority, you'll have the opportunity to motivate and coach your team to success. You'll be empowered with the flexibility to make decisions, and the autonomy to lead your team towards rewarding results.
So, what will you be doing as the Technical Service Supervisor? The responsibilities include:
- Supervise and lead a team of technical support specialists.
- Provide coaching, mentorship, and training to team members.
- Set performance expectations and conduct regular performance check-ins.
- Maintain a deep understanding of 45Drives' products and services.
- Identify areas for improvement in support processes and workflows
- Track and analyze support metrics and KPIs.
- Generate reports on team performance, customer satisfaction, and issue resolution
- Facilitate Team Meetings and conduct training initiatives.
- Implement and oversee quality assurance processes for support interactions.
- Conduct audits and reviews to ensure adherence to standards
Experience in any of the responsibilities mentioned above would make you an ideal candidate for the role. We welcome applicants from diverse educational backgrounds and value experience in any form of people leadership within a technical setting.
Training and Growth: We offer Leadership Training and continuous skills development opportunities tailored for technical sales leaders
Comprehensive Health Care Plan that includes Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Group Insurance
Competitive Compensation: Starting range from $63,346CAD to $91,745CAD (with potential for growth!), based on role, experience, and a nominal 40-hour work week
Countless Community Discounts at local shops and restaurants
YMCA Membership & Pension Plan: Access cost-shared YMCA membership and a Pension Plan after six months of employment.
Vacation: Receive two weeks of vacation, increasing to three weeks after three years, and four weeks after five years.
Social Events: Join in on regular social events, including seasonal parties and monthly lunches
Immigration Support: 45Drives is proud to support many of our employees with their Immigration applications under the AIP
Lifestyle of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia: Enjoy breathtaking hiking trails, stunning beaches, nearby golf and skiing, live music, and a vibrant culture - a lifestyle that marries nature and the great outdoors with a sense of friendship and community unlike anywhere else
So, why wait? Seize this rare and unique opportunity to join us in this new phase of growth!
How To Apply
Protocase Inc will be accepting applications for this position via the Cape Breton Job Board. Applicants will need to first create a complete account before applying directly through this page.
This employment opportunity is open for: Canadian, Permanent Residents, and Temporary Residents who are able to work for any employer in Canada (Study Permit and Open work permit holders).
Only applicants who are authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
- Cape Breton Regional Municipality
- Nova Scotia
- Protocase Inc
- NOC Code
- Experience Required
- Available Openings
- Pay Type
- To be Determined
- Pay Period
- To be Determined
- Remuneration Per Pay Period
- Estimated Weekly Hours
- Start Date
- January 29th 2024
- End Date
- Language Proficiency Level
- Posted on
- January 9th 2024
- February 26th 2024