Employment - Content/Cleaning Technician
Paul Davis Restoration Cape Breton
Weekdays Weekends On-Call
What does a Cleaning Technician with Paul Davis do?
- Be part of a team of hardworking individuals serving others within your community
- Make a difference for others that have had a disaster strike their property
- Take pride when your team completes mitigation projects
- Be empathetic and show a sense of urgency while communicating through modern technology
Why Join Our Team? Paul Davis is an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout the United States and Canada. We are growing locally and have career opportunities for individuals who want purpose out of their work. We love creating an opportunity for our team members and provide industry training.
Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making, and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth. Our team puts emphasis on living our Vision, Mission, and Values to be more than just a service provider. You are essential to coordinate teams effectively and ensure that jobs are performed profitably.
Values: Deliver what you promise. Respect the individual. Have pride in what you do. Practice continuous improvement.
Vision: To provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need.
Mission: To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results.
Why Our Team Needs You? Serving others after a disaster has struck their property is not easy. Everyone within Paul Davis needs to have a world-class work ethic, serious attention to detail, and love to help people. It is challenging to make customers happy when faced with a traumatic event, but you will love being a Content/Cleaning Technician if you take pride in your work and have fun while working with others. You will be practicing continuous improvement every day as you work to improve the performance of your team!
- Demonstrate skill and proficiency in structural cleaning techniques
- Self-managing and time management skills
- Focus and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Assist other team members when needed and foster a positive working relationship with other departments.
- Be a great representative of our brand!
- Manage/organize contents warehouse
- Demonstrate skill and proficiency in content cleaning techniques
- Re-inspect job sites for quality control.
- Maintain clean, properly stocked, and organized trucks along with all company equipment.
- Desire to join a world-class team and contribute a positive attitude.
- Dedication to customer service.
- Good English communication skills.
- Ability to work with others from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work nights/weekends and overtime, if needed
- Desire to continually learn new things.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Leadership Development: our company grows from the inside. If you are determined and motivated enough, ask about participation in our leadership development initiative to grow your career and explore new opportunities.
- Cross-training: opportunities to expand your skillset and advance your career.
- Flex schedule: at Paul Davis we are committed to our team and their well-being. We have instituted the ability for flex hours that ensures team members get the time they need for personal matters while still being able to work full time.
- Paid training.
- RRSP matching.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Great culture and team dynamic.
- Company events.
- Hourly pay based on qualifications and experience.
- Opportunities to work overtime and earn extra pay.
- 8 hour shifts.
How To Apply
Paul Davis Restoration Cape Breton will be accepting applications for this position via email. Please follow the instructions below carefully. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
Please apply if you think you have what it takes to serve others and deliver a world-class service when others need it the most. We are looking forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
We support and hire Veterans and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
This employment opportunity is open for: Canadian, Permanent Residents, and Temporary Residents who are able to work for any employer in Canada (Study Permit and Open work permit holders).
Only applicants who are authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
- Cape Breton Regional Municipality
- Nova Scotia
- Paul Davis Restoration Cape Breton
- NOC Code
- Experience Required
- Available Openings
- Pay Type
- To be Determined
- Pay Period
- To be Determined
- Remuneration Per Pay Period
- Estimated Weekly Hours
- Start Date
- November 15th 2023
- End Date
- Language Proficiency Level
- Posted on
- February 24th 2023
- May 31st 2024